24' Skeeter Bay Boat
Fishing for me isn’t a job it’s a passion! I have been fishing for years in these waters and love everyday I spend on the water. I am a sportsman at heart and enjoy seeing people experience the thrill of the catch as much as I do.
Rates - Established at time of bookin
• Up to 4 people (2-3 person charters preferred)
Deposit - Will be your credit card information
1) Name as it appears on the card
2) Card type
3) Credit card number
4) Expiration date
5) 3 digit security code on back of card or 4 digit on front of AmEx
6) Billing zip code
Included in your booking adventure:
• Fishing tackle, fuel, ice and water
• Fishing rods and reels
• Half-day or full-day adventures
• Room for 4 passengers
No monies will change hands for the deposit, however, if you don't cancel within 7 days of the trip date, a $200 deposit will be charged to your credit card account. If your party doesn't show up on the day of the trip and no contact is made, then the full charter price will be charged.
• If the captain determines that the trip should be postponed due to inclement weather, there will be no loss of deposit and the trip will be rescheduled on a mutually agreed upon date.
Payment - Cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards are accepted
• The cost of live bait (if used) will be $20 per person
Fish Cleaning - Available at the marina
Additional boats can be arranged with advanced notice.
Based out of Venice Marina
• From I-10 in New Orleans, take Hwy 90 over the Greater New Orleans Bridge to the Westbank Expressway.
• Exit the Expressway at Exit 7 (Lafayette St.) onto Hwy 23 South.
• Travel on Hwy 23 approximately 70 miles to Venice, Louisiana.